Q1. Suppose you see a color fringe around the edges of your subject. Which control is best for removing the fringe?
- Color Noise Reduction
- Remove Chromatic Aberration✔️
- Split Toning
- Enable Profile Corrections
Q2. If you want to apply the same editing from one image to another, what should you use?
- Image settings
- Edit settings
- Develop settings✔️
Note: I just use synchronization. After digging into settings I was able only to discover Settings -> Copy settings.
Q3. Which module helps you create a printed photo album?
Q4. Review the image shown. What does the exclamation point adjacent to the thumbnail imply?
- The image has been edited in Photoshop.
- The photo is marked as picked.
- The photo needs at least one keyword.
- A photo is missing and needs to be relocated.✔️
Q5. Adjusting the exposure of a raw file by -1 is the equivalent of doing what in the camera?
- opening the aperture one f-stop
- closing the aperture one f-stop✔️
- adjusting the ISO by +400
- adjusting the ISO by -400
Q6. Review the image below. Which option lets you manually straighten a photo by drawing a vertical or horizontal line?
Q7. Suppose you want to migrate a selection of images to another machine. How can you create a new catalog that contains a copy of all the images?
- Use the Export as Catalog command.✔️
- When you back up the catalog, the images are backed up as well.
- Use the Export command.
- Use the Import from Another Catalog command.
Q8. Which Spot Healing Brush mode replaces an imperfection with an exact copy of pixels from another area?
- Patch mode
- Screen mode
- Healing mode
- Clone mode✔️
Q9. When reviewing images, what task can be accomplished using the number keys?
- finding images
- printing images
- selecting images
- applying ratings✔️
Q10. What’s the easiest way to reuse your most recent custom export settings?
- Click File > Export with Previous.✔️
- Click File > Export with Preset.
- Click File > Export as Catalog.
- Click File > Export Again.
Q11. In the image shown, what do the blue areas indicate?
- crushed details in the shadows✔️
- a special effect applied to the image
- too little saturation in the image
- crushed details in the highlights
Q12. When exporting an image, which sharpening method is best for use on displays?
- Glossy Paper
- Matte Paper
Q13. Which Develop module panel lets you adjust an image based on a color range?
- Split Toning
Q14. Which file type will work with the Enhance Details command?
- raw files✔️
Q15. Suppose that while using the Post Crop Vignetting tool, the Highlights slider is grayed out. What is the most likely cause?
- You are using the Paint Overlay style.✔️
- You are editing a raw file.
- You are using the Color Priority style.
- You are using the Highlight Priority style.
Q16. In the image shown, what is the icon circled in yellow?
- Virtual copy
- Synced with Lightroom
- Metadata conflict warning✔️
- Missing photo
Q17. Which criteria CANNOT be used with a smart collection?
- Export Date✔️
- Capture Date
- Camera Serial Number
Q18. Which of these is not present as an option when exporting a photobook?
- Post to Blurb
- Export as PDF
- Export to Print✔️
- Export as JPEG
Q19. Saturation and Vibrance both strengthen the intensity of the color in your image, however Vibrance is more specific to
Q20. At the time of sharing a lightroom preset, which format is used to export the image having the desired preset.